Tait P25 Transportable Repeater
The TB9100 based repeater is installed in a tough, water proof Pelican case for ease of transport.Get Pricing
The HARRIS TRANSPORTABLE REPEATER is a powerful P25 Digital and Analog repeater that can be easily carried. The TB9100 based repeater is installed in a tough, water proof Pelican case for ease of transport. With 50Watts of power and available in VHF & UHF, clarity and range will not be an issue. The HARRIS TRANSPORTABLE REPEATER‘s Wide frequency range 380-520Mhz, 762-870Mhz in UHF and 136-174Mhz VHF bands allow 10 FEDERAL or Commercial frequencies to be programmed. The HARRIS TRANSPORTABLE REPEATER can be programmed to emit as little as 15 watts when low power is required. The HARRIS TRANSPORTABLE REPEATER is available:
- With an internal Duplexer
- Its internal power supply is designed to work with 88-240V AC and/or 12Vdc.
- Operation in dual mode between P25 Digital and conventional repeater modes permitting easy migration from Analog to Digital.
- It can also be used as a base station and weighs 44 lbs.
- Can be RF linked to other units
- Includes Packet data
- AES/ DES encryption
- Allows for customer specific applications
- Includes remote management software
- Built in Diagnostics
- Alarm monitoring of up to 12 parameters
- Password protection
- Allows for remote programming and software uploads
- It’s built in Audit and system logs permits service technicians to review the units operation over the past few days and not just its immediate cycle.
The HARRIS TRANSPORTABLE REPEATER ‘s compact size, features and ruggedness offers Federal agencies, Police Departments, Fire Departments, Professional security firms, schools, Remote construction sites and Search and Rescue teams a fully featured repeater that can be easily carried.